020 31 37 64 62
Online Accounting. Real Support.

SA302 for Mortgage Applications

It is becoming more and more common for banks and mortgage brokers to request what is called "SA302"s as these can often be used as "proof of earnings".

An SA302 is basically a summary of all earnings and tax paid for a given tax year as reported to HMRC.

The summary is produced and sent out by HMRC upon request.

You can call HMRC to request these on the number below.

Please ensure you have your National Insurance Number, Unique Tax Reference Number (if you have one) and name and address to hand.

The number to call HMRC on is:

0300 200 33 00

Also you may now be able to download this directly from your HMRC online account: